End Date: 19/04/2019
Position Type: Full Time Position. 40 Hours per week, Monday - Sunday
Arthur Mallon Foods Is the leading producer of sausages in Ireland, creating award winning sausages in County Monaghan since 1940. The company originated from Arthur Mallon’s Butchers shop in Monaghan Town, which was famous for its tasty and creative sausages recipes. We have won over 160 awards both nationally and internationally, which makes us the most awarded sausage maker in Ireland!
Mallon Foods is committed to promoting a healthy work environment that attracts and inspires excellence at all levels, ensuring customer satisfaction. We aim to maintain a fair and consistent approach in all areas of selection and recruitment. This is achieved via equality, retention and continual development through the principles of teamwork, training, improvement and empowerment within your role.
Our people are hardworking, talented and dedicated, with a great pride in what we can achieve together. If you are committed, determined and ready to give your all, we want to hear from you.
We are delighted to be recruiting for a highly organized and energetic individual for the role of Despatch Operative.
JOB TITLE: Despatch Operative
HOURS: 40 Hours Per Week, Monday – Sunday.
- To co-ordinate the receipt of customer orders from administration, the assembling of orders from production and ensuring all required specifications are achieved.
- To ensure that orders are assembled correctly and that the correct paper work is despatch with the product, and that it is collected by the assigned transport.
- Recording of despatch temperature and liaise with the Quality Department.
- Operating handheld scanners to ensure that orders are assembled correctly.
- Organising and corresponding with transport companies to arrange deliveries.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English Language.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a factory environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Attention to detail.
- Forklift Licence
Please forward a copy of your CV via email.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications will be 4.00 pm, Friday 22nd March 2019.