Hygiene Team Supervisor
End Date: 04/01/2019
Position Type: Permanent (Evening Shift: 7.30 pm - finish, Monday to Sunday, 30+ hours)
Arthur Mallon Foods Is the leading producer of sausages in Ireland, creating award winning sausages since 1940 from County Monaghan. The company originated from Arthur Mallon’s Butchers shop in Monaghan Town, which was famous for its tasty and creative sausages recipes. We have won over 160 awards both nationally and internationally, which makes us the most awarded sausage maker in Ireland! We are delighted to be recruiting for a highly organized and energetic individual for the role of:
Hygiene Team Supervisor
Mallon Foods is committed to promoting a healthy work environment that attracts and inspires excellence at all levels, ensuring customer satisfaction. We aim to maintain a fair and consistent approach in all areas of selection and recruitment. This is achieved via equality, retention and continual development through the principles of teamwork, training, improvement and empowerment within your role.
Our people are hardworking, talented and dedicated, with a great pride in what we can achieve together. If you are committed, determined and ready to give your all, we want to hear from you.
Position: Hygiene Team Supervisor
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Level of authority:
To instruct hygiene operatives on all aspects of cleaning, to ensure the production facilities including storage areas are maintained to an agreed acceptable hygienic level.
To communicate to hygiene operatives if and when cleaning is not to an acceptable level, ensuring they complete the cleaning to an acceptable level.
To clean the production and storages areas of Arthur Mallon Foods, to an agreed hygienic level, ready for the production.
Main areas of responsibility:
- The removal of any remaining rubbish prior to washing.
- To ensure all water sensitive items such as paperwork, packaging and smaller electrical.
- equipment is removed prior to washing.
- To prep equipment ready for gross cleaning
- To remove machine parts when necessary.
- To Leave equipment in a safe condition ready for cleaning (electrics)
- To ensure correct dilutions, storage and use of chemicals. And to communicate when stock levels of chemicals are running low.
- To ensure that product in storage areas is not put at risk of contamination during the cleaning process
- The accepted hygienic level are as follows;
- Area is visually clean
- Micro results are within specification as communicated by Quality Assurance Team.
- All traces of allergens have been removed i.e. Gluten, Mustard, Soya
- Chemicals are thoroughly rinsed (tested by QA)
- To complete all relevant paperwork in relation to the cleaning process.
- To communicate with Quality Assurance Department on all issues in relation to hygiene of Arthur Mallon Foods.
The company reserves the right to add to or amend the above Job description.
Please forward a copy of your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to HR Department, Mallon Foods, Hilden, Monaghan, County Monaghan.
Closing date for receipt of applications will be 4.00 pm, Friday 4th January 2019.